Tender Manager - Construction / Real Estate
Global Professional Services
Not disclosed Required experience
5 - 7 Yrs
Send me Jobs like this
Tender Manager :
- Candidates with BE civil or equivalent background, with 5-6 years of experience in the construction field, a team player and able to manage a team, a good knowledge of costing. (Work location - Chennai)
- Responsible to ensure that client organizations are aware of the company's capabilities, identify tendering opportunities, ensure that activity levels are sufficient, and identify development potential.
- Responsible to ensure that the Marketing / Tendering Department is well coordinated and effective. Specifically responsible for resources, methods, hazard identification, client relationships, department reporting, and quality / health and safety / environmental management.
Specific Duties :
- Report to GM / DGM for department resource levels;
- Supervise Estimating functions
- Conduct inspections as necessary to assist with tendering function;
- Ensure that training requirements and plans are being met;
- Report on Identified Projects and scope of works.
- Prepare Launching and Wrap up meetings.
- Prepare tender submissions.
- Prepare tender monthly report on targets.
- Prepare Transfer documents;
- Prepare performance Indicators with respect to transfer and final SF.
- Report on client complaints to Management and follow up for actions taken.
- Attend Launch, Wrap-up and Transfer Meetings;
- Client Set up and attend client meetings.
- Management (Approvals are also in accordance with Approval Matrix)
- Maintain awareness of market situation;
- Liaise with clients to maintain and build awareness of company;
- Negotiate with clients
- Assist Production with management of additional works, variations;
- Perform the general responsibilities which are mentioned in, company management system manual (Quality Safety Environment), project quality plan (if any) and project health safety environment plan (if any).
Posting Date : 03-12-2015